If you need to use a different carrier when you go to a different country for traveling or any other reason, and you get a SIM error on your device, it's not the manufacturer's problem. Instead, it's because the network developer has set up a locking code to increase customer loyalty. Many network carriers have contracts with cell phone developers that make it impossible for users to use different SIM cards in different locations.
In this case, do you opt for an expensive roaming service or fix the SIM network unlock pin free ? The answer is the latter. Our focus in this article is a few ways you can unlock carriers on your Apple Watch/iPhone/iPad and other idevices.
Part 1: What is SIM Network Unlock PIN?
A locked SIM means the device is locked and can only use the specific network provided by the SIM card. The carriers only want the locked device to support their network, preventing the use of any other SIM card on the SIM-locked device.
SIM Network Unlock Pin (NUP) is a code used to unlock an Android phone or iPhone from its original carrier so that it may be used on other carriers.
Therefore, you need to have the carrier provide the unlock codes to open the device to accept SIM from other carrier networks. You can also choose to purchase the codes from accredited partners or instead use a unlock code generator to crack them. Whatever method you use, ensure it's legal and sustainable and maintains the warranty status.
Part 2: Fix SIM Network Unlock Pin Free With a Computer
The kind of operating system installed on the phone determines the method to use on the computer; mainly, the computer downloads the applications, and you must use one that supports the OS of the locked devices. In that case, you need to follow these instructions to fix the SIM network unlock pin free.
- Install a SIM Unlock software on your computer and connect the locked phone using the USB
- Run the application and ensure it detects the locked device
- Set the phone to service mode by dialing "*#0808# " or "#9090# " or "##3424# " and select the "UART [*] " or "CDMAMODEM " or “M+MODEM+ADB "
- Click the Unlock menu to unlock the SIM network.
- Repeat step three (the dialing procedures) to return the phone to unlocked status
Part 3: How to Fix a Locked SIM Without a Computer？
When you have no computer, it doesn't mean you can't fix SIM network unlock pin free. You only need to look for another method to suit what you have at hand. Moreover, you may need to use the service when far away from the computer. In that case, follow this procedure, but you need to have an internet connection.
- Connect the locked phone to the internet and look for GalaxSIM Unlock App from PlayStore
- Set up and launch the application and select the "Unlock" mode to start and finish the process within seconds
- That's how to unlock the SIM; you can only confirm by switching off the phone, removing the SIM card, and inserting another from a different cellular network. If it works, that's a done deal in fixing SIM network unlock pin free.
Part 4: How to Fix a Locked SIM Online？
The web comes with several options when it comes to SIM unlock features. One of the ways in trying to fix SIM network unlock pin free is through Unlock Authority. I guess you are wondering how.
Here are the steps:
- Using your favorite browser, get to the third party unlock service- mainly from the service provider
- Fill in the form and include all the details, including the phone model and number
- Click the Unlock menu to get an unlock code
- Enter the characters
You have an open phone that supports any SIM network in that simple process.
Part 5: How to Unlock Your Passcode before Unlocking The SIM？
A passcode is essential to minimize unauthorized access for the safety of the phone data. But have you ever thought of losing the passcode or someone changing it, or the screen is unresponsive?
You can only fix the SIM network unlock pin free only after you access the phone. So unlocking the phone is also crucial. We introduce an effective unlock tool for you in this part.
iOS Unlocker, a comprehensive toolkit unlocks an iPhone, supports the removal of Apple ID, and acts as a screen time management toolkit. It's important to note that the application only works for Apple devices.
However, it can be downloaded on both Windows and Mac systerms. You can choose the one that is compatible your computer's operating system and click the download button below to download it to your computer for free!
Here are the steps:
- Download, install and launch iOS Unlocker.
- Choose Wipe Passcode mode and click the Start button.
- Using the USB cable connect the iPhone to the computer and accept the Trust agreements
- Confirm the listed device information and click Start again
- After some minutes, the firmware download process is complete; click the Unlock icon and enter "0000 " as the unlock code and confirm.
That's how the passcode is erased for you to fix SIM network unlock pin free. What a pretty simple toolkit?
You all need to use the device without limitation, that's to third-party tools available to fix SIM network unlock pin free. However, this is only possible when you have access to the phone, but when you have it locked using a passcode.
Unfortunately, you have no key; you have to run a start process using a reliable tool like iOS Unlocker to open the phone before managing the SIM-locked functions. This is a must-remember article, for it will come in handy one day when working on your day-to-day phone activities.